Information NUVOTON Collect
When you use our SERVICE, we may need to collect certain information from you when you use or interact with our SERVICE (hereinafter referred to as “Information”). We may ask for the following Information:
Information you provide to us
- Your e-mail address, name, company/association, country/region and job category when you sign up or log in NUVOTON Member account.
- Your resume, working experience or related information as well while you apply for a post.
- Your name, mailing/shipping/billing address (including zip code), contact information, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service information when you make a purchase of our devices/SERVICE or when you make certain customer service request. You need to acquire prior permission or consent from the recipient of your purchased devices/SERVICE, if you are not the recipient.
Information from your use of SERVICE
- Device information: such as the device model, the version and type of your operation system, IP Address, ISP and dpi of display.
- Log information: such as the preferred interface, type and language settings of browser, diagnose and usage data as well as your usage behavior on our SERVICE.
- Location information: such as the time zone and local time where the device is used.
- Personal information: such as the age, gender and hobby.
How NUVOTON Use Information
We may use Information we collect for the purposes below:
- To assess and improve the SERVICE.
- To obtain user feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of developing and evaluating new services, features and products.
- To fulfill the sign-up process of NUVOTON Member account or registration.
- To deliver and fulfill any purchase made by you, and to process the Information and documentation regarding said purchase (such as purchase invoices, proof of purchase, or service updates notices).
- Job qualification screening.
- To process any subscriptions you have signed up for, including eDMs or newsletters. You may unsubscribe them at any time with no charge.
- To send you important notifications, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions and policies. To protect your rights and interests, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- To respond to customer support requests (including product repair requests) and to respond to your questions.
- To provide customer care and to conduct customer satisfaction.
- Any other purposes with your consent.
Retention of Information
To Whom NUVOTON Disclose Your Information
Your Information will not be disclosed to any third parties without the following exceptions:
We will only disclose or share your Information to other third parties with your consent.
We may disclose to our business partners, including business partners who provide advertisings or marketing information that you may be interested.
For legal, protection, security purposes
幸运28软件We may disclose or share your Information with third parties for legal or security purposes:
- To the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of NUVOTON, our service providers, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
International Transfers of Your Information
Cookies and Similar Technologies
These Cookies collect Information about how you use the Nuvoton Sites for the purposes of improving and optimizing the way Nuvoton Sites work and to ensure that visitors can easily find the Information they are looking for on Nuvoton Sites. For example, Analytics Cookies measure performance indicators such as which pages visitors go to most often and collect the error messages from web pages.
These Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to Nuvoton Sites. This enables Nuvoton to personalize content for you, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Advertising and Targeting Cookies
These Cookies record your online activities and retain user preferences, in order to make the content displayed on Nuvoton Sites more relevant to you and your interests. Nuvoton and its business partners may use these types of Cookies to deliver advertisements and communications relevant to your interests and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These Cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than Nuvoton Sites. This Information may be shared with a third party, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
To learn more about cookies, you may visit .
Third-Party Links in Our SERVICE
We take precautions to protect your Information against unauthorized access, theft, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We conduct internal reviews of our information collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your Information (whether you are on-line or off-line).
Please contact us if you become aware of any technical weakness that could damage NUVOTON SERVICE.
Manage Your Information
We want to help you keep your Information accurate. You may view and change your Information by logging in your NUVOTON Member account and editing your account information. If you have further inquiries about Information NUVOTON collect about you, such as access, correction, block or deletion your Information, kindly contact us.
幸运28软件 Whenever you use our SERVICE, we strive to maintain the accuracy of your data and protect your Information against any accidental or malicious destruction. We will accommodate your requests regarding your Information; however, we may not be able to fulfill all your requests under the following circumstances:
- As required or permitted under application laws;
- For legitimate business purposes;
- Unreasonably repetitive requests that require; disproportionate technical efforts and resources, for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing the current practices;
- Potentially risks on the privacy of others.
We do not knowingly collect Information from a minor under the age of 18 without parental consent. We encourage parents (or guardian) to take an active role in a minor’s online activities and interests while using our SERVICE.
If you are a minor, please seek parental consent before your use of our SERVICE. You may submit your Information with parental consent to us only. Your parents (or guardian) can revoke any consent previously given, request for access, correction, block or deletion of the Information at all times.
Sensitive Personal Information
NUVOTON will never ask you to provide sensitive Information such as Information about your medical or health records, political or religious beliefs, criminal offences (alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, sexual orientation, sexual history, behavior or genetic Information. Please refrain from providing us with such Information.
幸运28软件Last updated: May 18, 2018